Welcome to the registration page for the Newport Art Deco Weekend! Please email answers from the following 9 questions to “firstname.lastname@example.org”. One registration per person. GBVS will reply (as soon as possible) and let you know if you made the list and how to pay. All payments will be via check or PayPal only. (Be aware there will be a small charge to cover PayPal fees.) Most rooms are 2-person, but please keep in mind that some rooms are 3-person and some are 4-person. If you are not rooming with a friend, spouse, etc you will be put in room with other same-sex guests. Most likely this will be a 2 person room but you might be in 3 or 4-person room if space gets tight. The rooms are plenty big enough and some of the 4 person rooms close off into two rooms anyway. All rooms except for the discount rooms in Fairlawn are $270 per-person. The Fairlawn shared bath (discount) rooms are $250. There are no single person rooms offered. If you absolutely can’t/don’t want a roommate, you can pay a $75 surcharge to compensate for the unused bed that is charged to GBVS.
We will be placing people in the Fairlawn Estate first and then Wallace Hall as we fill up. Wallace Hall has some rooms with spiral staircases that lead to a loft bedroom ( although I will be placing people in those last this year). It also has stairs to the second floor so let me know if you have any mobility problems. Wallace Hall is similar in quality to Fairlawn. The only downside is that it has about a one-block walk to get to the activities at the Fairlawn estate. On the plus side, it will probably be a little quieter at night.
Please view the rest of the Newport Art Deco Weekend pages to make sure you know what to expect. Looking forward to having you stay with us this year. It is a weekend getaway you will never forget!
The Secret Code Word is: “Gold Medal“
1. What is the Secret Code Word? (See above)
2. Your First/Last Name?
3. Your Sex? (M/F)
4. Requested roommate(s)?
5. Is your roommate a significant other or a friend?
6. Do you request to pay the $75 Surcharge for having a single room with no roommate? (yes/no)
7. Would you like a discounted (basement) room that has a shared-bath located in the Fairlawn Estate? Once these book up, only the regular room rate will be available. Price is $250
8. Do you prefer Coffee, Tea, or Orange Juice for breakfast?
9. Are you traveling from outside of the 6 New England states (ME, NH, VT, MA, RI, CT)? GBVS is offering a $50 discount per registration. Please send me your address and I will make sure to subtract the discount from the total!